Fourth of July is around the corner! Time for parties and BBQ's to fire up! Want to impress the adults this 4th? How about two sensational cocktail recipes that were found on the recipe cards at Publix Grocery Store. These red white and blue drink recipes are a hit, and the names will have everyone in the spirit!
Red,White,and Blue Cocktail
1 oz of rum
2 oz pina colada mix
1 cup of crushed ice
2 oz red grenadine
1/2 oz blue curacao
1. Pour rum, pina colada mix, and ice into blender. Blend.
2. Pour grenadine into a tall glass.
3. Add the blended pina colada mix on top; then pour the blue curacao over top
4th of July Shooter
1/2 oz grenadine
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz blue cuacao
1. Pour the grenadine into a shot glass
2. Float Vodka on top of the grenadine.
3. Float the blue caracoa on top of the vodka.
Have a fun and safe 4th of July ladies! Don't forget your sunscreen, fabulous hat and Strappys shoulder jewelry!