I found these tips at MenuForThe Week.com.
In addition to being able to get your entire week's grocery list mailed to you along with recipes, this site also has some great cooking tips. These are just 5 of 17 great tips, visit the site for the rest!
1. For fluffier omelets, add a pinch of cornstarch before beating.
2. A little salt sprinkled into a frying pan will prevent splattering.
3. Meat loaf will not stick if you place a slice of bacon on the bottom of the pan.
4. A few drops of lemon juice added to simmering rice will keep the grains separate.
5. Thaw fish in milk. The milk draws out the frozen taste and provides a fresh-caught flavor.]]>